on all orders
For Free Return
- 8MP primary camera with auto focus and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 11.4 centimeters (4.7-inch) retina HD touchscreen with 1334 x 750 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 10.3.2 with 1.4GHz A8 chip 64-bit architecture processor, 1GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and single nano SIM
- 1810mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 240 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Apple iPhone 6 smartphone was launched in September 2014. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
The Apple iPhone 6 is powered by 1.4GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6 packs a 8-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.5-micron) primary camera on the rear and a 1.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 6 is powered by a 1810mAh non removable battery. It measures 138.10 x 67.00 x 6.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 129.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 6 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Lightning, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
|Release date||September 2014|
|Launched in India||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||138.10 x 67.00 x 6.90|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||1810|
|Colours||Silver, Gold, Space Gray|
|Screen size (inches)||4.70|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||326|
|Processor make||Apple A8|
|Rear camera||8-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.5-micron)|
|Rear autofocus||Phase detection autofocus|
|Rear flash||Dual LED|
|Front camera||1.2-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|Operating system||iOS 8.0|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|