- Camera: 12 MP Rear camera with Auto focus, 4K Video recording and flash | 5 MP front camera
- Display: 11.93 centimeters (4.7-inch) HD 3D-touch capacitive touchscreen display with 1334x750 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB storage | Single nano SIM
- Operating System and Processor: iOS v10 operating system with 1.84GHz A9 chip 64-bit architecture dual core processor
- Battery: 1715 mAH lithium ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours on 3G networks with stand by upto 240 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Power adaptor, Charger, Ear pods, USB Cable
Apple iPhone 6s smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
The Apple iPhone 6s is powered by 1.84GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6s packs a 12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.22-micron) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 6s is powered by a 1715mAh non removable battery. It measures 138.30 x 67.10 x 7.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 6s is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Lightning, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
|Release date||September 2015|
|Launched in India||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||138.30 x 67.10 x 7.10|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||1715|
|Screen size (inches)||4.70|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||326|
|Rear camera||12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.22-micron)|
|Rear autofocus||Phase detection autofocus|
|Front camera||5-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|Operating system||iOS 9|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Shipping methods and Delivery time
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
All items being sold at Buyerbabu are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 7- 15 days. The order processing time is 24-48 hours.
Deliveries can be delayed following circumstances:
1.Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
2 Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
3.Any un-insured order that is lost or stolen;
4.Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond Buyerbabu's control, such as public holidays and Customs issues.
5. Custom Authorities Issue.