- 12MP primary camera with 720p HD video recording, retina flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, auto HDR for photos, backside illumination sensor, exposure control, improved local tone mapping, face detection, timer mode, burst mode and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 10.16 centimeters (4-inch) LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- IOS v10 operating system with 1.84GHz A9 Chip 64-bit Architecture Embedded M9 Motion dual core processor, M9 motion GPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and single SIM
- 1624mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 13 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Audio calling - It supports voice over LTE(VOLTE)
Apple iPhone SE smartphone was launched in March 2016. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640 pixels by 1136 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
Apple iPhone SE comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone SE packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
It measures 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.66 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 113.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone SE is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
|Release date||March 2016|
|Dimensions (mm)||123.80 x 58.60 x 7.66|
|Screen size (inches)||4.00|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||326|
|Operating system||iOS 9.3|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|