- 12MP + 12MP dual primary camera and 7MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- iOS v11 operating system with 1.2GHz Apple A11 Bionic hexa core processor, 3GB RAM, 256GB internal memory, single SIM
- 2691mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of device activation
Apple iPhone 8 Plus smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is powered by hexa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 8 Plus packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is powered by a 2691mAh non removable battery. It measures 158.40 x 78.10 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 202.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
|Release date||September 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||158.40 x 78.10 x 7.50|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2691|
|Colours||Silver, Space Gray, Gold|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Processor make||Apple A11 Bionic|
|Rear flash||Dual LED|
|Operating system||iOS 11|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|